Four days of training (22-25 November 2021)
Our facilitator training comprises of four diverse, creative and challenging days with theory, hands-on tailored learning, group work, and reflection.
The training is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Skills Building: Learning the basic elements in LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology: Construction, metaphors, story making and fantasy/imagination.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will gain the ability to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will develop the skills to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology for individual, team and organizational development.
- Facilitation: Gain the capacity to create tailored workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Introduction to the trademark guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology is about challenging, as well as processing tasks and challenges real time. It is a research-based methodology that draws on extensive research from business development, organizational development & adult learning.
The purpose of the training is to give the participant the essential knowledge, confidence, experience and commitment, necessary to prepare as well as facilitate workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology—with maximum involvement and effect.
The training will prepare you to develop targeted workshops using the methodology.
- Develop, change and strengthen your organization and the teamwork within your company.
- Optimize processes and performance within the company.
- Develop and implement dynamic strategies in the company.
- And more…
- Extensive practice and training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
- The ability to immediately use the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology upon workshop completion
- Develop goal-oriented and unique workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
Program of the Facilitator Training in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Methodology
Day 1 (22/11/2021)
10:00 – 11:30 Introduction to the program - Introduction to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology
11:30 – 12:30 Skills building, part one
12:30 – 13:15 Lunch
13:15 – 15:30 Skills building, part two
15:30 – 19:30 Real Time Strategy, part one
19:30 – 20:00 wrap up – day one
Day 2 (23/11/2021)
09:00 – 09:30 Introduction to day 2 - Assessment of day 1
09:30 – 12:45 Real Time Strategy, part two
12:45 – 13:30 Lunch
13:30 – 17:00 Real Time Strategy, part three
17:00 – 17:30 wrap up – day two
18:30 – 21:00 dinner (optional)
Day 3 (24/11/2021)
08:15 – 08:45 Introduction to day 3 - Assessment of day 2
09:00 – 12:00 Real Time Identity, part one
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 18:30 Real Time Identity, part two
18:30 – 19:00 Wrap up – day three
Day 4 (25/11/2021)
08:15 – 08:45 Introduction to day 4 - Assessment of day 3
09:00 – 12:00 Real Time Identity, part three
12:00 – 12:45 Lunch
12:45 – 16:45 Role of the facilitator - Design & develop customized workshops - Case Study Method - Evaluation of the training
16:45 – 17:15 Graduation Ceremony!
- Marc Sonnaert (Inthrface) is enhanced facilitator en trainer in de LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologie en heeft een ruime ervaring als procesbegeleider bij het ontwikkelen van strategie, team development en omgaan met verandering.
- Robrecht Van Goolen is lector marketing en ondernemen aan UCLL, is certified facilitator in de LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodologie en heeft uitgebreide ervaring het coachen van ondernemingen en start-ups in hun organisatie- en marketingprocessen.
Four days workshop at the UCLL Campus Proximus, Geldenaaksebaan 355, 3001 Heverlee (Leuven), Belgium
At UCLL - Inthrface, we are very aware of the current situation and the risk of COVID-19. We are following the Belgian authorities' recommendations regarding hygiene, keeping a safe distance and wearing mouth masks where this is not possible and showing appropriate behavior.
If you are going to attend one of our trainings and you start showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the guidelines of the authorities, do not come to the training and contact us.
We provide hand sanitizer, gloves and mouth masks at all trainings and workshops. Our tools and materials used during trainings and workshops are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every session. Room set up will allow you as a participant to keep a safe distance from other participants and catering will be organized in accordance with the guidelines from the food and health authorities.
Inthrface has facilitated dozens of face-to-face workshops and trainings since the beginning of the CORONA crisis. We do everything we can to make sure that you can participate in the training in a comfortable and safe way.
Your registration is personal and binding.
DE-REGISTRATION AND RELOCATION
Unsubscribing to or transfer to another training course can happen if this is done in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) in accordance with the following guidelines:
- Until 10 weeks before the start of the training course: free of charge.
- Between 10-4 weeks before the start of the training course: 50% of the training fee.
- Later than 4 weeks before the start of the training course: 100% of the training fee (full price).
22th - 25th November 2021
In order to ensure an adequate quality on our training courses, we reserve the right to cancel the training course until 14 days before the start of the training course.
At cancellation the participant is offered transfer to a subsequent training course with same content and course location. The participant is offered a price reduction of 15% of the agreed training fee as compensation and full and final settlement for the cancellation
- The price for this training is € 3.050
- Free of BTW: art. 44 WBTW (for companies and individuals in Belgium)
- Includes training, training materials & diploma, on-line "after training" support for preparing the facilitator's first workshop, lunch and coffee/water during breaks, accomodation for 3 nights in Pentahotel Leuven and dinner on November, 23
- SME’s operating in Flanders: 30% funding through KMO portefeuille (erkenningsnummer UC Leuven vzw DV.O103479)