Four days of training (November 21st – 24th 2022)
UCLL offers the Complete Certification in the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology in an exclusive partnership with Inthrface (Copenhagen, Denmark). Inthrface has been involved in the use and development of the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) method since the very beginning. Having gathered experience with the method from more than 1000 workshops worldwide and educated hundreds of new LSP facilitators, Inthrface brings together this knowledge and experience to design and deliver relevant, realistic and practice-oriented trainings.
The training is composed of the following sub-elements:
- History, theory, and research in relation to the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Skills Building: bringing the core elements of LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® to live, a set of exercises that will help you to introduce LSP to your participants.
- Real Time Strategy (RTS): You will gain the ability to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology regarding strategy- and business development.
- Real Time Identity (RTI): You will develop the skills to use LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology for individual, team, and organizational development.
- Facilitation: Gain the capacity to design and facilitate your own workshops using the LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® methodology.
- Introduction to the trademark guidelines concerning LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®.