SILO stands for “Socially Inclusive Literature Operation”. Through the implementation of a range of activities destined for participants who would not be considered as a primary audience, the project will develop a citizen-oriented model of story participation. All the activities are designed participative and break the classic division between performer and audience. Each performer can become public and vice versa. What connects every involved individual is his or her presence in the context of the organized event. The activities are complemented by a digital platform that generates story participation. This digital platform collects transnational stories. Those stories can provide inspiration in their turn again to develop new stories.
- Aarhus Public Libraries (DK)
- Aarhus Universitet (DK)
- Camara Municipal da Madalena do Pico (PT)
- Culture Ministry of Spain Kingdom - Fundacion Uxio Novoneyra (ES)
- Cultuurhuis de Warande (BE)
- Hungarian Society of Writers, Critics, and Literary Translators (HU)
- KROKODIL (RS)