Running a modern company and organization requires up-to-date knowledge of customer needs.
For example: developing and implementing a policy strategy, efficiently deploying marketing and communication resources and developing an appropriate organizational structure and personnel policy. In a rapidly changing, complex world, it is not easy to have the necessary expertise in this field at all times.
The expertise centre Smart Organizations therefore wants to be a partner for companies and organizations. To this end, we can rely on extensive expertise, based on applied and practice-oriented scientific research, as well as on the many years of experience in the business world and the social field of the lecturers involved.
Smart Organizations focuses on:
- Marketing communication
- Market research
- Digital Marketing
- Entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial spirit
- Social entrepreneurship
- (Social) Impact measurement, monitoring & evaluation
HR & Organisational Development
- Human Resources
- Organisational development
The researchers of Smart Organizations are specialized in the following methodologies:
- Impact measurement
- Business Model Canvas
- Design thinking
- TMA and Insights Discovery
Smart Organizations has an information offer around
- Taxation in the Fiscal Club
- Digital Marketing in Social Media Mondays
- Female entrepreneurship in the Female Founders Academy